Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.00 UK delivery
+ £5.00 UK delivery
Huggies Pull Ups Potty Training Pants for Boys - Large (16-23 kg), 12 x 6 Packs (72 Pants)
|Price:||£34.98 (£0.49 / each)|
- Fit like underwear with super stretchy sides, they're easy for your toddler to pull up and down like big kid pants
- Pull-Ups have learning graphics that fade when wet to help little ones see the difference
- Disney graphics make Pull-Ups look like fun big kid underwear
- Easy for mum to check little accidents and remove easily if necessary
- Helps make potty training easier and more fun
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Designed to encourage independence and with special features to teach kids about becoming dry, help make potty training more fun and easier with Huggies Pull-Ups.
The ideal solution to help your little one on their journey to becoming a big kid.
Helping make potty training easier
Saying goodbye to nappies is the first important step on the path to becoming a 'big kid' and using training pants, like Pull-Ups, instead of nappies is a key part to successful potty training. Seeing that they're no longer in nappies will signal a new stage to both your toddler and those around them.
Just like real underwear, Pull-Ups can be pulled up and down, giving children independence and helping them practice for the real thing. The graphics fade when wet, helping your little one learn the difference between wet and dry.
Pull-Ups are absorbent enough to protect against little accidents and have easy-open sides to make them quick and simple to take off or check for accidents. Their fun Disney cars and princesses graphics make them look like real pants too.
Speed through potty training with Pull-Ups training pants.
Tips to help you and your toddler make the transition from nappies to training pants
- Talk to your child about what they have done in their nappy, especially when you place their poo into the toilet before disposing of the nappy. E.g. "poo belongs in the toilet so let's put it there".
- If your toddler is starting to recognise that they are doing a wee or poo in their nappy tell them they are doing a wee so that they can begin to associate the feeling with the action.
- Place a potty out for them to get used to well before you actually plan to get started on the toilet training process. Let your toddler decorate the potty with stickers so that they can take some ownership of the potty.
- Encourage your toddler to sit on the potty with their nappy off or even if they have their nappy on.
- Wait until your child is ready to take the step to start toilet training. Starting too early can cause a lot of unnecessary stress and may mean that become fearful of going to the toilet or potty.
- Build excitement around moving from nappies to training pants by giving them their own name like big kid pants, princess pants or special cars undies.
- Make a special place in your child's drawer where they will live and let them know that each morning you will be getting dressed into their big kid pants.
- Let your toddler try Huggies Pull-Ups potty training pants on and practice pulling them up and down.
- Talk about how the pretty pictures will only stay if the pants stay dry.
- Start playing some games with water to help them learn the difference between wet and dry.
- Once you make the transition from nappies to big kid pants, remain consistent and don't switch back and forth; it can be confusing for your toddler.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Eventually we heard that using boys nappies worked for some people so we gave it a go. The correct size and the one above were useless but we tried the boys Pull ups 2 sizes too big and they've solved the problem. I assume this is because they come up much higher and the boys have more absorbancy in the front.
I have these on a repeat subscription from Amazon as the XL size is hard to find in stores where we live.
Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Disney Cars Design Size 5 (24-40lbs/11-18kg) Nappies - 3 x Packs of 12 (36 Pants)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product and best to but in bulk and re order for cheaper prices.Published 18 days ago by B. Loughnane
Love these pull-ups feel like real pants. Easy to use. Was really effective for potty training. My son really liked the cool design too.Published 8 months ago by Audrey Neizelien
Loved these. Used them for my girls who love cars. I hate that pink is princess and girly and these are supposedly for boys. Why not have unisex?! My girls hate princess and pink!Published 12 months ago by H. Shaw