Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Huggies Pull Ups Nightime Potty Training Pants for Girls - Medium (11-18 kg), 12 x 3 Packs (36 Pants)
|Price:||£10.49 (£0.29 / each)|
|You Save:||£5.95 (36%)|
- Extra absorbency for increased protection. They ensure your little one stays dry during the night without having to revert back to nappies
- Fun disney designs that toddlers love to wear helping make potty training fun
- Soft, stretchy sides help toddlers practice pulling them up and down, just like real undies
- Accident protection giving the right amount of protection to manage accidents. whilst your child get the hang of things
- Re-sealable easy-open sides making them easier to remove in case of accidents even with clothes on
There is a newer version of this item:
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Designed to encourage independence and with special features to teach kids about becoming dry, help make potty training more fun and easier with Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time. The ideal solution to help your little one on their journey to becoming a big kid even at night time.
Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time have extra absorbency so that your little one has all of the necessary protection for a good night’s sleep but with the learning cues and consistency of Pull-Ups so that you don’t have to regress to a nappy at night time.
Helping make potty training easier
Saying goodbye to nappies is the first important step on the path to becoming a 'big kid' and using training pants, like Pull-Ups and Pull-Ups Night Time, instead of nappies is a key part to successful potty training. Seeing that they're no longer in nappies will signal a new stage to both your toddler and those around them.
For a good night's sleep, Pull-Ups Night-time offers all the benefits of Pull-Ups but with extra absorbency. The designs fade when wet to help children know when they've had a dry night and encourage them to achieve this final stage of potty training. Like Pull-Ups, they're easy to pull up and down, giving your toddler a sense of independence when they go for their last wee before bed.
Pull-Ups Night-time pants help children stay in that 'big kid' frame of mind overnight - even once they've got a hang of daytime dryness.
Just like real underwear, Pull-Ups can be pulled up and down; giving children independence and helping them practice for the real thing. The designs fade when wet to help little ones learn the difference between wet and dry.
Pull-Ups are absorbent enough to protect against little accidents and have easy-open sides to make them quick and simple to take off or check for accidents. Their fun Disney cars and princesses graphics make them look like real pants too. Speed through potty training with Pull-Ups training pants.
Tips to help you and your toddler make the transition from nappies to training pants
- Talk to your child about what they have done in their nappy, especially when you place their poo into the toilet before disposing of the nappy. For example, "poo belongs in the toilet so let's put it there."
- If your toddler is starting to recognise that they are doing a wee or poo in their nappy tell them they are doing a wee so that they can begin to associate the feeling with the action.
- Place a potty out for them to get used to well before you actually plan to get started on the toilet training process. Let your toddler decorate the potty with stickers so that they can take some ownership of the potty.
- Encourage your toddler to sit on the potty with their nappy off or even if they have their nappy on.
- Wait until your child is ready to take the step to start toilet training. Starting too early can cause a lot of unnecessary stress and may mean that become fearful of going to the toilet or potty.
- Build excitement around moving from nappies to training pants by giving them their own name like big kid pants, princess pants or special cars undies.
- Make a special place in your child's drawer where they will live and let them know that each morning you will be getting dressed into their big kid pants.
- Let your toddler try Huggies Pull-Ups potty training pants on and practice pulling them up and down.
- Talk about how the pretty pictures will only stay if the pants stay dry.
- Start playing some games with water to help them learn the difference between wet and dry.
- Once you make the transition from nappies to big kid pants, remain consistent and don't switch back and forth; it can be confusing for your toddler.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Yup, these are great. Fit well and catch any bedtime leaks. Princess or Minnie Mouse goes down a storm with my two year old.Published 10 months ago by G P Lynn
Great pull ups and easy to get off but also sturdy. Lovely patterns and colours.Published 19 months ago by L M Thompson
Look for similar items by category
- Baby Products > Health & Baby Care
- Baby Products > Nappy Changing > Nappies > Disposable Nappies > Baby Nappies
- Baby Products > Nappy Changing > Nappies > Disposable Nappies > Overnight Nappies
- Clothing > Baby > Baby Girls 0-24m > Underwear > Training Pants
- Health & Personal Care > Health & Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available