Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swim Nappies - Size 3-4 (15-34 lbs/7-15 kg), 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)
(£0.29 / Item)
|You Save:||£3.95 (36%)|
- Special absorbent material that doesn't swell or fall apart in water, so it won't weigh baby down
- Special leak guards help protect as kids play in the water
- Easy open and close sides for a quick change after swimming
- Fun Disney characters make the nappy look like swimwear
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
From the Manufacturer
Huggies Little Swimmers are ideal disposable swim nappies
Unlike disposable nappies, Huggies Little Swimmers do not swell on contact with water, allowing your little one freedom of movement to splash around and have an ideal time.
Baby swimming on holiday
For many families, the first time their baby gets to splash about in a swimming pool is on holiday. But while the scenery may be different and you might feel that you don't have a care in the world, being swim savvy means taking precautions no matter what swimming pool you are in - wherever in the world. And, if you follow these tips, your baby can make a splash, not a plop, while taking that first holiday dip.
Top tips for baby swimming on holiday
- Keep children out of the sun in the hottest part of the day, even if the pool is cool
- Always use sunscreen
- Keep yourself and your baby hydrated
- You will need more fluid in hotter countries
Baby Swimming Tips
- Always put a swim nappy on your little one before going into to the pool.
- Avoid swimming if you or your little one has had a tummy upset in the past 48 hours.
- If you are going on holiday, it's a good idea to get your little one water-ready first - even if it's just splashing a little water over them in the bath.
- Stay by your little one at all times - not only is it safe, but it also helps form a close bond.
- Maintain eye contact with your little one, smile, relax and drop down to the same level - your baby will love seeing you splashing too.
- You may want to have your partner or a friend with you when you first start swimming, just whilst you get used to handling a wet baby.
- One of the best ways to get into the pool is to lay your baby safely on the poolside, enter the water and then lift him in.
- To help baby relax, keep your baby's face close to your own and maintain eye contact.
-If you are new to baby swimming go during off-peak times or earlier in the morning if you are on holiday - it makes the entire experience less stressful and enjoyable.
Fun Disney Designs
They come in fun, colourfast Disney Nemo designs so you can use them the same way you would use a swimsuit with a back label to identify back from front.
Huggies Little Swimmers have special absorbent material for no nappy swelling so they protect your baby without becoming waterlogged like a nappy.
Huggies Little Swimmers help keep the pool and the water a more hygienic and pleasant environment, protecting against accidents for non-stop fun.
Stretchy Side Panels
They go on like a nappy for younger babies and have leak guards to help stop leaks around the legs.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The dipper is a bit hard when compared to Libero and Pampers. However it doesn't have a strange smell like Pampers. It is better for a baby to use Huggies if a baby has a delicate skin.
Taht is why we ware pleased with them.
Good quality as usual.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect bundle for swimming children who need them. It's nice to know I don't have to buy more every month. This is great value and arrived the next day.Published 19 days ago by Tangarella
Great swimming nappies. Have only used twice so far . My son is 3.5. They are a good fit and we have had no leaks so far.Published 23 days ago by M. V
Does what is says on the pack! Perfect for little ones at swimtime, leaves baby feeling clean and the design on the nappies themselves is very cute albeit more for the parents than... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Catherine H