on 15 August 2015
Use for my son who is 6 and still has a full nappy every night :-(
He likes the motifs on them and they fit nicely, he is quite stocky. They do rustle though, no different to nappies and they do look like pull up pants but then I don't care about that! as long as his bed is dry, which it is even if his pyjama pants are full of piddle!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 June 2014
Buy these for my son who is very tall for his age so he does not like over pull up! These fit him really will with more room for movement & no over flows. These are so much cheaper then buying in the shops even when the store have a price drop also helps that it comes with free delivery!
3 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2014
Good value for money as compared to any reduced price in the stores. It definitely does what it says... Drynites and no more tiring day washing up the bedsheets.
7 people found this helpful
on 22 January 2014
Perfect for the big little ones who still sleep 11 hours a night and might not get up on time in the morning.
7 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2015
They arrived quickly and discreetly packaged inside another box. It was a relief, as they arrived on a day when my son had a friend over. My son likes them, but he does look forward to the day the accidents stop.
One person found this helpful
on 19 June 2015
Having tried many types of these products...both supermarket and well know brand names....these are the best i have ever used on my 4 year old son. I have never had a problem with any leaking and his skin has never shown any irritation....would highly recommend....
One person found this helpful
on 13 June 2018
very good service and good product
on 3 July 2014
Use for my 4yr old who's not quite got the night time wee's kicked yet! Haven't leaked yet unlike some size 6 nappies & pullups that I'd tried...
3 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2013
Love these. Very absorbent and stretch to fit a thick set child. Best value I've found so far.3 packs for about £10
6 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2015
Night pull ups for age 3+. I find them much better as they're bigger then usual ones but obviously more expensive. Both of my children have used them from age 3