Huggies DryNites Disposable Bed Mats, Mattress Protector - 7 Mats Total
|Price:||£5.00 (£0.71 / each)|
|You Save:||£0.25 (5%)|
- Adhesive strips help keep the disposable mat securely in place on top of your child's bed sheet (recommended for use on 100% cotton/flannel sheets)
- Bed Mats measure 78 x 88 cm to fit across a single-size bed and are made with a soft, quiet material that helps your child sleep comfortably
- Each disposable bedmat has micro-pockets to capture accidents and protect your sheets
- Bedmats from DryNites, the No. 1 night time protection brand based on Nielsen market data in bedwetting pants
- Features the same super absorbent technology as DryNites Pyjama Pants
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
DryNites Pyjama pants help children to manage the bedwetting phase by providing unbeatable overnight protection; meaning a better night's sleep for your child and for you too. And because they're discreet and underwear-like, children can feel more confident and independent at bedtime, for dry nights either at home or nights away.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Kimberly Clark Ltd, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery is quick, and the packs come in a box that can be used to keep them in good condition prior to use.
They are also brilliant for babies during tummy time esp if your baby gets abit of reflux or when you want them to have some nappy free time.
And I also found them great when you first start potty training as you can cut them up and use them to line the car seat.
All in all a very useful product for babies and toddlers would highly recommend.