Hudl for Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) Paperback – 1 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Use the Hudl s extensive functions
- Get connected with Wi–Fi and Bluetooth
- Watch videos, play games and listen to music
- Make the Hudl safe for children
Everything you need to know to get started with the Hudl today
This easy–to–use guide will show you the ins and outs of the Hudl, including how to start it, set it up and use it to send and manage email, chat, take photos, play games, watch videos and much, much more. If you ve never used a tablet before, this guide to the Hudl is your ticket to getting the most from your new device!
- Get up and running get to know your Hudl s touchscreen controls
- Get connected set up Wi–Fi, connect with Bluetooth, plug into an HDTV, connect to a computer and add a micro–SD card
- Stay in touch find out how to use Chrome, email, Facebook, Skype and other great apps
- Be entertained use your Hudl as an entertainment centre, featuring videos, music, games, books and much more
- Accessorising and more take your Hudl to the next level with Hudl accessories
Open the book and find:
- Tips on starting up the Hudl and setting it up just as you like it
- How to launch and download apps with the Hudl
- The lowdown on accessing the Internet and email
- A guide to watching films, listening to music and playing games
- Tips on online shopping with the Hudl
- How to use blinkbox books to download and read ebooks
About the Author
Rosemary Hattersley is a UK–based tech journalist who has written for Computeractive, PC Advisor, CNET and Macworld, among others. She is the co–author of iPad For the Older and Wiser, 3rd Edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have had experience of the android sysytem with my Nexus 7, but the fact that my wife was able to follow the instructions given and understand them, is credit to the author.
Very good and an easy read.
I recently bought a Tesco HUDL and had no idea how it worked so the HDL for DUMMIES was ideal to open my way to operate it
It arrived within a week nicely covered in a Amazon cover ( dvd ) packaging brand new and for a fraction of the ordinary price, will make more use of it as I go along. I highly recommend it.( in fact I highly recommend the Tesco HUDL as a perfect Tablet for all new tablet users (together with the HUDL for DUMMIES to read ) they are outstanding value for moneys and it can do things that the IPAD cannot do. I hope this helps.
Having had previous experience with "Dummies Books", it was natural that I should select,"Hudl for Dummies".
I was not disappointed,with the speed of your delivery or the content of the book.
The clarity of the explanetary text fully justifies the five star rating.
Thank you for a first class service.
Yrs Ken Cooper.
But does it tell me how to put a link to a pdf file on the desktop? No. Perhaps I'm not enough of a dummy, mind you I bought the book!
I would be prepared to recomend the publication.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still learning after two weeks - so much more to a tablet if you can be bothered to spend the time.Published 4 months ago by Roger Baker
bought this for my husband but he didn't find it at all helpful - it seems to be only for Hudl 1, and he has Hudl 2.Published 8 months ago by spanish Margaret