- Also check our best rated Rc Helicopter reviews
Hubsan H502S X4 FPV Quadcopter Drone GPS With 720P HD Camera 5.8Ghz Hold Altitude Headless Return To Home Follow Me
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【720P CAMERA】: The built-in 720P HD camera is incredibly set to capture great photos and videos from the sky; By 5.8G FPV real-time video transmission, we can share videos and photos on the LCD screen anytime anywhere.
- 【STABILITY】: 2.4 GHz technology adopted for anti-interference; Integrated 6-axis Gyro, stronger and more stable wind resistance, for both domestic and outdoor flights.
- 【GPS FUNCTION】: With GPS automatic positioning system, precise positioning location, perfect advanced follower; Follow me in GPS mode allows the H502S to fly itself to capture your adventure wherever you are.
- 【MODE WITHOUT HEAD AND MAINTAIN ALTITUDE】: One can easily control this drone by the headless mode, completely solve the pilot's loss-of-orientation problems; The integrated barometer with the altitude maintenance function provides a stable flight.
- 【A RETURN KEY】: The key return and security mode functions make it easy to find your way home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Hubsan JYZ drone H502S X4 FPV Quadcopter GPS 2mp HD camera Headless Mode Altitude Hold Follow Me Automatic Return Dron
Hubsan Drone with HD camera, X4 H107D PLUS Headless Mode 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold 5.8G LCD Screen Real Time Transmitter
Hubsan H501S X4 1080P HD Camera RC Drone
Hubsan WIFI FPV Version X4 H216A Drone with 720P HD Camera Headless Mode Quadcopter with GPS Module great for Beginners
Hubsan FPV X4 Mini RTF Quadcopter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JYZ drone||ROSA Drone||JYZ drone||JYZ drone||JYZ drone||Yuccasepal|
|EU Toys Safety Directive Age Warning||—||—||—||Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision||Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision||Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision|
|Material||—||Other Material||Other Material||plastic||Other Material||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Hubsan X4 H502S 5.8G FPV GPS Altitude Mode RC-Quadcopter with 720P Camera,Great for Beginner
- Item name: Hubsan X4 H502S quadcopter
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- FPV: 5.8Ghz
- Channel: 4CH
- Gyro: 6 Axis
- Charging time: About 150 mins
- Flying time: About 12 mins
- Control distance: About 200 m
- Flight battery: 7.4V 610mAh 2S li-po battery
- Flight speed: 10 meter per second
- Wind-resistant level: level 2
- Transmitter battery: Rechargeable battery H501S-25(Include in box)
GPS Follow me
The camera follows you now.“Follow Me”turns you into a mobile photographer with apersonal cameraman:the X4 Air
Fly like a veteran,whether you be a novice or expert flyer.Initiate in Expert Mode for more sensitive transmitter and drone response
GPS auto-positioning system
Automatic Return&Altitude return: With GPS auto-positioning system, accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
- 1 X H502S Drone
- 1 X H901A Remote Control
- 1 X Rechargeable Drone Battery
- 1 X Rechargeable remote control battery
- 1 X USB cable
- 8 X Propeller
- 1 X Screwdriver
- 1 X Sun visor for remote control
- 4 X Protection frame
1. The pairing between the transmitter and the drone is not successful. 1) Check whether the transmitter and the drone are all powered up or not. 2) Re-pair the drone and the chosen device.
2. Unable to unlock the engines. ①Make sure the drone calibration has finished. ②Make sure the Home switch is down / off. ③Check that the joystick channels on the LCD monitor are correctly centered (if not, use the transmitter's adjustment knobs to adjust) ④If you are flying indoors, please set the "Fly With No GPS" option in the default main menu "No" to "Yes".
3. Can not search for GPS signals. Make sure the drone is not inside or between buildings. Please take the drone outside to receive GPS signals / satellites.
4. No video on the screen or the user is experiencing strong video stream interference. ①Check if there are strong sources of wireless interference (eg WIFI, electricity, radio frequencies, etc.). If there are any, please change your flight position. ②Release the drone to the transmitter because the 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz frequencies can interfere with each other.
5. The drone flies erratically in Hold Altitude mode ①Check if the reading of the air pressure sensor (Altitude telemetry value) is abnormal when the drone is stationary on flat ground. It should read 0 and fluctuate very little. ②Check whether the throttle channel is moving correctly in center. If not, calibrate the sticks of the transmitter and adjust the channel with the corresponding trim button (located on the transmitter).
6. Waypoint mode does not work. ①Check that GPS satellites are 6 or more ②Check that the GPS switch is up (enabled) and the Return to Home switch is down (disabled). ③Check that all channels of the joystick on the screen are correctly centered.
7. The tracking function does not work. ①Check that the drone is in GPS mode (Tracking mode will not work without it) ②Check that the GPS satellites are 6 or more (Otherwise tracking mode will not work) ③Make sure that the channels of all joysticks are correctly centered and that the joysticks are not moved when the Follow Me mode is engaged or in the process of being engaged. (The drone will automatically exit the Follow Me mode if a joystick, except the throttle, is moved or not centered)
8. The drone does not return to the starting point. When the drone takes off, make sure the drone has received 6 or more satellites.
9. The drone continues to lose GPS satellites or the GPS satellites fall to 0 erratically. Check for high frequency signal interference sources around drones (such as power lines, signal towers, etc.).
10. The drone or video vibrates during the flight. ①Check if the propellers are damaged or not. Damaged propellers must be replaced in time. ②Check that all the screws of the drone body are in place. ③Check if the motor shafts are broken. Engines must be replaced if the trees are broken.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What a Great Drone.
The follow me mode really does work.
The gps mode return to home really works landing only 1m from it’s launch site.
The camera works best if it has the sun behind the Drone like any camera.
I was surprised to find that the Drone comes with prop guards that are not mentioned in the description.
Also a bonus the remote control had a regardable battery installed (swapped out for double AA’s as it’s the same battery pack as the Drone)😜....
The remote control works well, l when on YouTube to watch the manufacturers how to assemble the Drone and operate the remote.
It does come with full instructions in English, show me any block who really reads the instruction🙈.
The flight time was approximately 12 minutes on one battery, I have now bought extra batteries and a double charger.
Remember to buy a memory card as it doesn’t come with one
It handles light to moderate wind quite well but I don't think I would fly it in any wind above 15mph as the flight time is significantly reduced when it has to fight the wind so its alot less fun.
The flight times are quite short (8-10 minutes, like most drones I have looked at in this price range) so it's definitely worth getting quite a few extra batteries (and a balance charger to charge several at once, as they take over an hour each to charge). The satellite acquisition seems faster when swapping batteries than on the first flight of the day so this is not a huge issue for me..
The box it comes in is actually quite sturdy but I have also bought a special carry case (these are available on line but not from amazon) to keep it nicely cushioned with all the accessories and would recommend this.
The video quality is pretty decent, noticeably better if the light is good and there is not too much wind. It does not come with an SD card so this has to be bought separately - I got a 16G micro-sd card with an adapter to plug into my computer and this works very well.
The biggest advantage of this drone (and it is a huge one) is that it is very light (150g) and so will be exempt from the new UK legal restrictions coming in on quadcopters weighing over 250, which will apply to virtually all other GPS quadcopters.
I don't have any serious issues with this drone - I wish the flight time was slightly longer and it had brushed motors but to get that will have to get something like a dji drone which will be many times more expensive.
The GPS and built in FPV/info monitor of the transmitter are outstanding features for such a low cost drone
There is a compromise - it does not have the pro grade motors and battery of the 501 series, but I can live with that
Small segment of video made - I forgot to check the drone height using the monitor, but it was very high - I was nervous about losing it
Would definitely recommend.