- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Smartwatch reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Huawei Watch 2 Bluetooth Sport Smartwatch for Android & IOS - Black (Huawei UK Warranty)
|Price:||£225.55 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£103.45 (31%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sports optimized tailored training plans, reports, and suggestions with multiple exercises featured. With GPS and continuous heart rebate monitor to help track your fitness.
- Compatible with Android Wear 2.0 and iOS. See important details at a glance including incoming calls, SMS messages, emails, calendar events, and notifications from social networking apps.
- Pay with your watch - NFC support enables Android Pay for quick and easy payments.
- The Huawei Watch 2 is compatible with standard 22mm straps so you can swap them easily, choose from over 40 watch faces at your fingertips to suit your style.
- Wear your Huawei Watch 2 anywhere, with IP68 water and dust protection, the Huawei Watch 2 is designed to conquer the elements.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Huawei Watch 2 Bluetooth Sport Smartwatch for Android & IOS - Black (Huawei UK Warranty)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.19|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||imperialoutlet-UKSTOCK||Amazon.co.uk||CRAIGIE ON LINE|
|Compatible Devices||—||Android and iOS Devices||—||Android and iOS Devices||Android and iOS Devices||Android Devices|
|Item Dimensions||4.89 x 4.5 x 1.26 cm||4.89 x 4.5 x 1.26 cm||5 x 5 x 5 cm||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm||1 x 1 x 1 cm||—|
|Item Weight||60 grams||96 grams||0.77 kg||0.77 kg||54 grams||350 grams|
Style Name: W2 Bluetooth
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Huawei Watch 2 Bluetooth Sport Smartwatch for Android & IOS - Black
From the manufacturer
One Step Ahead
The latest generation of Huawei smartwatch, with even more upgrades:
- Built-in GPS.
- Continuous heart rate monitoring.
- IP68 water and dust resistance.
- NFC payment.
- Android Wear 2.0.
Bringing you a revolutionary user experience, the perfect assistant for your smart life.
Professional Sport Watch
Real-time coaching provides live workout guidance to evaluate performance, recovery, and assist in achieving fitness goals with comprehensive training reports including:
Heart rate, V02max, Running mapping, Distance, Speed, Floors Climbed, Calories, Steps, Cadence, Personal best, Recovery time, and more.
Receive on-screen notifications for calls, texts, and other key apps. Easily make payments using Android Pay via NFC technology. (Not all of the watch's functions will be available on iOS).
Built-in GPS and GLONASS dual-positioning system offers accurate running tracking and outdoor navigation. View real-time maps and trails on the high resolution display.
Built-in 4GB memory (over 200 songs) lets you listen to your favourite music anywhere and anytime directly from your watch via a Bluetooth headset. No phone required.
Features a high-end ceramic bezel widely used in luxury watches. Highly scratch resistant, lightweight, and can easily resist dust, rain, sweat, and water up to IP68.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Improved heart rate technology includes 5HR ranges to measure the intensity of your fitness activities.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Notes: I have the non-LTE 'sport' version of the watch as opposed to the 'classic' one - however all three models are incredibly similar in functionality so my thoughts should apply across the board. I've been using it paired to a Google Pixel XL, currently running Android 7.1.2 (latest stable version at time of writing) - I don't have an iOS device to test with, but I've heard the experience is significantly worse when using the watch with an iPhone, so check another source if that's going to be your setup.
The biggest criticism reviewers of this watch have made is that they don't like the thick 'sporty' look of the bezel, but personally I've always liked watches that look like that, so it's right up my street. Like any Smartwatch this is a combination of a tech product and a fashion accessory - so if you hate the look of it then that's a very valid reason to not buy it despite all of the positives! Look at alternatives from Motorola, Sony, LG, Asus and Fossil - you're bound to find something that you like!
Things I love:
- Packs every sensor (GPS+LTE+NFC) into the body of the watch, so you can still have removable watch bands - something that no other OEM has accomplished so far. It also has automatic brightness without a "flat tyre" like on Motorola watches, which is a rarity.
- Battery life is the best on the market. It's good enough that I don't even have to THINK about it. My record so far is 6am to 2am the next day (while travelling) with the screen always on, tilt to wake enabled and automatic brightness on - when I got home it still had 22% left - so yeah, you literally can't kill this watch even if you try.
- If you ARE going to be away from the charger for several days you can boot it into an ultra power saving mode that turns off all the smart features and lets it function as a watch for up to 2 weeks. I've not had to try this myself yet, but it's nice to know it's there if I ever lost my mind and decided to go camping.
- Remappable hardware button on the bottom can pull double duty - single press is an app of your choice, double press is Android Pay. My main concern when choosing this watch is that I'd have to pick between a shortcut to starting a workout or Android Pay, but it turns out you don't have to!
- It's comfortable and light. Yes it's bulky, but on your wrist it doesn't look or feel bulky. The default strap is also surprisingly comfortable. I was planning on buying a metal strap day 1 but I've not felt the need to so far - it's the only silicone/rubber watchband I've ever actually liked.
Some minor complaints:
- Charges with pogo pins instead of wirelessly. This is an apples to oranges comparison because both technologies have advantages and disadvantages - pogo pins can wear out after a few years and require slightly more effort to connect, but they also charge the watch faster than wireless charging and save on bulk. It's really not a huge deal at all, but if I could change one thing about the watch it would be this.
- Talking of the charger, it doesn't sit flat on your desk because of the angle the watch has to sit on it, which is again not a huge deal but it's just weird and seems like an odd oversight. However, the charger has a strong magnet and bits of plastic to guide the watch into place so it's much easier to connect the watch to it properly than many other watches. Before I owned this I had an LG G-Watch (the original Square one) and that sometimes took four or five attempts to sit down on the charger before it would actually start charging.
- The default watchfaces are (imo) absolutely garbage. Luckily this is Android Wear so there are literally millions of options on the playstore, or you can just make your own with Facer or Pujie or... whatever else.
- It ships out the box with THREE different run tracking apps. I get that they were fitness focused but does it really need Google Fit AND Huawei Fitness AND Runtastic? Again, this is fixed by virtue of it being Android. You just disable the ones you don't need or want!
tl;dr - There are very few things to improve about this watch. Android Wear 2.0 is a great wearable OS with a lot of power and customisation options, and the hardware here runs it perfectly.
First off, I bought the 4G version 'just in case', but let's be clear... in the UK this is pretty much a waste of time at the moment, you cannot stay tethered to your phone if you are not connected to Wifi because it seams UK mobile operators are not supporting eSIM where you watch 'shares' the same number as your phone.
Sure, you can set the watch up with a separate SIM and use that, and you could have unanswered calls on your phone transferred to your watch. But, this, in my opinion, is really a messy 'work around', less convenient than not using the 4G aspect of the watch at all, and your operator might charge you for transferring the call.
the watch itself is fairly good and is more comfortable than the Huawei Watch 1. Its also got finer adjustment on the strap so you don't have to be either too tight or too loose. You can get it just right.
In the looks department, this is better than it looks in photographs, but the original Huawei watch is much much nicer looking than this.
The screen is also quite a bit smaller so things are harder to see, and the cover glass is Gorilla glass instead of the more scratch resistant Saphire Crystal on the original.
On the up side, battery life is better.
There are times when wearing the fancy looking shiny original smartwatch is not appropriate, and I definitely feel more casual and relaxed in this version 2 most of the time, but if its looks your after... pick the original Huawei watch.
The one big feature this has out of the box for me, is NFC for mobile payments. BUT... although the original watch doesn't have NFC, there are rumours that it secretly does, and that it will be activated with a software update later this year.
For now, I like having both... NB... charger for the original watch looks similar to the one supplied wit this, but the two are NOT interchangeable... the pins are spaced differently.
However, I'm not sure the Huawei watch 2 is worth the money.
Its ok but not great.
***UPDATE.. I've now been using the watch a little longer and decided to update my review from 3 stars to 4. The reason? 4G.
I still maintain that if you want to tether this thing to your phone over 4G you're out of luck in the UK.... BUT, I decided to put my phone SIM in the watch and try it for a short while....
I have to say, being able to go out with nothing put your watch on occasions whilst remaining in contact with the world, is very very liberating. For example.. a day trip to the theme park (I don't want to lose my phone on an upside sown rollercoaster), or a bicycle trip etc.
It is a bit of faff removing the sim from your phone and removing one side of the strap to insert / remove the sim card, but that's not Huawei's fault. Its the fault of the UK operators not currently supporting eSIM. So, I think my 3 start review a little mean on Huawei for such a fantastic technical achievement.
Most recent customer reviews
At first thought it was a bit large but you quickly get used to it
I decide to box it up and send it back. I was full of hope when reading all the reviews about all the wonderful things it can do.Read more
What did I want from the device?Read more