- Get McAfee VPN for £13.99 when you buy this item. Terms and Conditions apply. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Rush Promotion. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get McAfee SafeConnect VPN for £ 13.99 on eligible PCs and laptops. Terms and Conditions apply. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10 – 9.6 Inch Android 8.0 Tablet, HD IPS Display with Eye-Comfort Mode, 16 GB, Dual Stereo Speakers, 4800 mAh, Up to 9.8 Hours Video Playback, Children's Corner, Grey
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Series||Mediapad T3 8GB|
|Keyboard Description||No keyboard|
|Processor Description||AMD A4|
|CPU model number||MSM8917|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 9.6" 1280x800 (HD) IPS display, space-age anodised aluminum body; 2MP Fromt Camera and 5MP Rear Camera to record all precious moments Note: Item package contains contains both EU and UK plug
- Ideal Children Companion: 4800mAh battery, up to 9.8 hrs video playback time. Blue-light filter and low-light display mode to alleviate eye fatigue. Children's Mode of Smart app access and content control
- Smooth Operation: Quad-core process (1.4GHz), 2GB + 16GB, Android 7.0, expandable up to 128GB. Excellent performance to handle multiple apps and video playing
- Dual Stereo Speaker: T3 10 android tablet packs 2 of stereo speakers to deliver immersive audio experience for music or video Connection: WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz; BT 4.1; Support GPS, A-GPS
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-Inch 32 GB Wi-Fi - Black (UK Version)
GOODTEL 10'' Tablet Android 9.0 Pie OS, G3 Tablets with Quad-Core 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Dual Cameras ( 5MP + 8MP ) | Wi-Fi | HD IPS Display | Type-C | Bluetooth 4.0 | Keyboard | Mouse - Grey
Fusion5 104Bv2 PRO Android Tablet PC - (Android 9.0 Pie, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, HDMI, IPS Screen, GPS, FM and Quad-Core CPU Fast Multitasking for HD Videos, Movies, Gaming)
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||NXTech||GOODTEL Direct-UK||F5CS LTD|
|Average battery runtime||5.4 hours||—||—||5 hours|
|Computer Memory Size||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1, High speed USB 2.0||Wi-Fi||Cellular; Bluetooth; USB; Wi-Fi||HDMI; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth; USB|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Qualcomm||Samsung||MTK||Mediatek|
|Display Size||9.6 in||10.1 in||10 in||10.1 in|
|Hard Disk Size||16 GB||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions||15.89 x 0.69 x 22.89 cm||14.89 x 24.49 x 0.74 cm||23.99 x 17.79 x 0.79 cm||—|
|Item Weight||460.01 grammes||460.01 grammes||0.54 kg||0.59 kg|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat||Android||Android 9.0 Pie OS||Android 9 Pie|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Huawei mediapad T3 10 (MediaPad T3 10 for short) is an 9.6 Inch tablet that incorporates a high-performance quad-core processor (MSM8917) and Wi-Fi data connections. Connectivity supports dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Wi-Fi, super-strong wireless performance, ultra-fast connection even for three bars signal strength where alike products only can reach one bar at the same situation.
Mediapad T3 10 offers an IPS screen at 1280 x 800 pixels with healthy eye-comfort mode. Device is ultra-slim and light with aviation-grade anodized aluminum metal body (stylish and durable).
Key featured in eye comfort model with blue light filter to eliminate harsh blues from the screen when in professional or entertainment use. Ultra dim display is ideal for night use, split screen mode for multi-tasking, secure encryption for microSD card or applications, parental control available for applications with password settings, fun for kids, peace of mind for parents. Long battery life for up to 7.5 hours video playing time and 5.5 hours for web browsing.
In-depth optimization based on Android Nougat (7.x), simple, clean UI, simplified operation increases efficiency, 92 percent of actions can be performed in three steps or fewer. Ideal device for home, non-technical, students, high-level professionals uses on a daily basis.Due to limitations in CPU processing power, and memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users will be less than the nominal memory capacity. Actual memory space will change along with application updates, user operations, and other related factors. This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual product may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
From the manufacturer
Elegant Design, Bright Views
Touch the power of brilliant design with your HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10. See the world in vibrant colour through the vivid 9.6 inch display. Feel the quality in the single-piece space-age anodised aluminum body.
Clarity with Vision
The HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10 is there for you, day or night. The special low-light and eye protection mode makes sure that you keep the full view of your life, reducing eye strain and helping preserve your natural sleep pattern.
Joy That Lasts
Stand out, get out, the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10 is your loyal companion, day or night. The long-lasting battery will make sure that you have the tools you need, for as long as you need them.
Take Your Family Along
Smart app access and content control allows you to let others use your device in a way that gives you full control. Whether letting children play, sharing the device, or even keeping yourself from getting distracted, you are the master.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 10 inch screen is great, it's as clear as you need it to be, very crisp and the colours are as vibrant as any other tablet I have previously used. The weight is good, it feels as though it's extremely well made and after testing it the performance I can say it's fantastic, Huawei have done a great job by manufacturing a very affordable tablet but also enabling it to have high-end performance. In comparison to my iPad Mini the response time for app loading, stream loading etc. is non-existent, it performs just as well so considering this cost the best part of around 60% less it was worth the investment.
Now the downside (and the only downside I might add) to this tablet is by default you cannot install or transfer apps to the SD card. This is a problem for many as you do not want to eat into your internal storage if you like to download movies and TV shows for offline viewing as the 32GB will quickly disappear if you do. I managed to find an alternative method which allows you to store the downloaded data to an SD card, that method is:
On the tablet via a browser (I used Chrome) search for 'apkpure', generally it's the first option in any search list, when you see it click on it and download it. When downloaded and installed this app will appear on screen and acts as a secondary app store to the Google Play one. Open apkpure, as you will see you can directly download the apk's of nearly all of the apps that are available on the Google Play store (making the Play store redundant). I managed to download the Netflix and Prime Video apps, and within those apps you can select the SD card as the default storage for downloads in the advanced setting areas (open Netflix, go to advanced settings and enable the SD card storage option). From there on anything you download for offline viewing will be stored to the SD card so you are not losing internal memory. It worked perfectly for me on this very tablet, I hope it works for you.
Overall I would highly recommend this tablet if you are looking for one that performs as good as high-end ones but doesn't come with the same price.
This is for the new 2019 T5 10.1" tablet with 32GB and 3GB RAM. Overall this is a good tablet for the price but there are compromises along the way. Huawei tablets are cheaper than Samsung but when you consider all the extras, the difference maybe isn't as great as you initially think. So...
When you unbox the tablet you will probably be a little underwhelmed. It has a metal back and is quite thin; it feels well built without in any way being nice or premium. However, with any tablet you will put it in a case so actually the 'premiumness' of a tablet is largly irrelevant in day to day use.
The spec is great - 32GB Storage and 3GB RAM. Performance is snappy and quick and it rarely hesitates. You'd need to spend at least another £140 with Samsung to get close. The screen is sharp and clear and it runs Huawei's version of Android which is attractive and easy to use, even if it is desperately trying to be IOS. In my view Huawei has spent your money on the internals rather than fancy metal strips or buttons.
Overall it's a cheap and usable tablet but my main issues are:
1. There is facial recognition log-in but no infa-red so it only works in the light. If you are reading in the dark you will have to put in your PIN. There is no pattern option or fingerprint sensor.
2. It is missing a hall sensor (this is a big irritant for me) which means that your case will not turn the tablet on and off when you open and close it.
3. There is a piece of design which is so utterly stupid I cannot understand how it made it into production. When you turn the table to use in landscape mode the power and volume buttons end up on the bottom of the tablet. This makes them inaccessible and they are frequently operated by whatever you rest the tablet on. If you are reading in bed, for example, and have it resting on the covers, it will inevitably turn off, or the volume bar will appear. Genuinely silly design.
4. This is just a phone OS. Huawei has not bothered to re-write it for tablets so it keeps referring to 'your phone'. It also means that some apps think they are displaying on a smaller screen. A bit of faffing around in settings can reduce the size of text but a tablet OS would have been better.
5. For some reason best known to itelf, Huawei has disabled the Android feature that allows you to put apps on the SD card. This means that the card can only be used for media, and then only certain media - remember that many video sites like BBC iplayer, will not download to removable storage so you definitely want the 32GB version. You'll be out of memory in no time on the 16GB version. Such a mean move by Huawei.
As the M3 Mediapad appears to be discontinued (which is what I would have bought), the next step up in Huawei's range is the Mediapad M5 which is £100 more. It's clearly a nicer tablet but given the comprimomises with this one are relatively minor, and many of which are down to the operating system, which is shared, I think I'd stick with the T5. Just make sure you buy the 3GB RAM version; the lower spec one will be rather slow and you'll be out of memory in no time.
Only 2-stars due to:
1. EMUI OS does not allow easy moving of apps to SD Card, have to use a 3 party app. The whole point of an SD card (for me) is that I can store all my apps/data so as not to use up internal storage. Even stating default storage is the SD card, the command is ignored.
2. Most of the options to administer the tablet are greyed out.
3. Bluetooth only works if Location is disabled.
4. Constantly freezes
5. Hidden apps like Dialler cannot be removed - I have no need for it on my tablet - I use my mobile
6. Bought two different cases that were supposed to be able to open/sleep tablet neither worked - option to use this type of cover not available on the tablet although it stated they can be used in their blurb.
On the plus side:
1. Good battery life
2. Good screen resolution
3. Good sound
All in all wish I had repurchased an ASUS instead as at the moment to much of my time is taken up trying to keep this darned Huawei in a semblence of working order for me.