Size: 50 m|Change

on 11 June 2013
This hosepipe is light weight, very flexible and easy to roll on and off the reel. Although more expensive than most others on the market it comes with a 30 year warranty - and since the cheap ones I have bought previously have gone brittle and cracked and leaked after only 2 years I expect this to be much better value overall. At the time I bought it the recommended price was £89.99 and I paid £44.99 on Amazon. If you can afford that for a 50m hose I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 19 April 2013
You get what you pay for, worth the extra cash. The lack of weight and smooth finish aids manouverability and handling.
I've had one of these for years and years and it's still going strong. It's a little harder than the new one I just brought, but it's still flexible and it works perfectly, so I can safely say that this hose definitely stands up to the test of time, so much so that I have just purchased a second one so that I have one out the back and the front.

It's very pricey, you certainly can buy much cheaper hoses elsewhere, but I have never found a hose that resists kinds like this one so it's well worth spending the money on, especially given that my old hose is still going strong and I've had it for years. I initially went for one of these because I was fed up with kinks and twists that stop the flow mid use, and I have never looked back, or even thought about purchasing another cheap hose.

I would definitely recommend this. You buy cheap, you buy twice. If my old hose (or my new one for that matter) ever decides to kick the bucket, I will update this review, so if there is no update here assume it's going strong! The 30 year guarantee is nice, but I doubt I would ever have to use it given the quality of this hose!
on 2 July 2013
This is the first quality hose I have purchased and consider it money well spent. Connections fit better due to the thicker hose and it winds easily as the hose is extremely flexible. Well worth the purchase.
on 10 July 2013
Great hose, nice and strong, doesn't get kinked up. I use it everyday on a large vegetable garden. Perfect for the job.
on 10 April 2017
This is the best hose pipe I have ever had. It looks and feels like it will last for years. I wouldn't say it is totally kink free but it definitely doesn't kink as easily as the cheaper versions. Because it is 50m long it is quite heavy.
on 8 December 2016
Worth the price as it's well made and stronger than a bog standard hose. It's been in use in our garden for a year now. It's definitely not kink proof as it has kinked at a weaker point, but it is kink resistant.
on 30 October 2016
This hose is ULTIMATE....it has never kinked once or made me angry like a standard hose would!

I use this every weekend of the year like clockwork, months and months have passed and it is just as strong as when I forgot bought it!
on 7 May 2017
I bought this as I got tired of unkinking the old one. One word of advice - don't buy a longer length than you need. 30 metres is more than sufficient to ensure a huge amount of pressure. It's not crushable, kink free and lightweight. Spent ages researching which to get so save yourself the bother. It wound up on the reel easily and is a vibrant yellow colour. Would recommend.
on 12 January 2017
Never be tempted to buy a cheap hose............kinks in a cheap hose will drive you mad.
This hoze does not kink......expensive but worth it .