Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Hoya 77 mm Slim PL-CIR Filter
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed to adjust brightly reflected light especially sunlight (reflected off of water or glass) and reduce unwanted glare
- Creates dramatic sky/cloud contrast and saturates colours without changing colour balance
- Mount rotates to control amount of effect
- Coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission
- For use with autofocus cameras and lenses
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 77 mm
These filters offer both amateur and professional photographers HOYA's famous quality at reasonable prices. They have coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission.
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colours providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarizing filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.
Hoya 77mm Slim PL-CIR Filter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you tighten it enough that the polariser can be rotated without unscrewing , you will have diificulty removing it from you lens.
If you tighten it just enough so that it can be easily removed from the lens, you can't easily rotate the polariser.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality, does the job. Slim filter means ring for front filter is rather shallow so possibly awkward for big fingers, but vignetting is invisible.Published 2 months ago by Phill Lister