Hoya 52mm Close UP+4 Screw-in Filter
|Price:||£22.56 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£0.44 (2%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 52mm +4 diopter for close-up photography
- Depth-of-field is shallow so use as small an aperture as possible
- Minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting
- Resulting average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced colour
- Enhances the performance of multicoated lenses
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Type:Close-up lens, Lens Coating:Multicoated, Thread Diameter:52mm, Focal Power:+4 diopters
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this filter. It is a great way to start out on macro photography without having to buy an expensive lens. With this you can go much closer to the subject. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Thomas P.
I've been using this filter for several weeks on the end of my 18-55mm lens with my Canon 1200D camera, mostly for shots of bugs around the garden, and I'm very pleased with the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Robert Jacobs
Chromatic aberration is apparent but can be corrected post in many cases. Otherwise does it's job nicely.Published 13 months ago by Alex Crisp
I use this together with a B+W Close-up +3 mounted on a Nikon AF-S 50/1,4 G and I must say I'm very pleased with the result, this setup allows me to fill the frame with a quite... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Anders Stangl
Produces plenty of CA on the RX10.
Returned it for a Marumi achromatic.