Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Jan 2009, 15:10:05 GMT
Lynne Ewart says:
Hello all,

I have what is probably a daft question. The only room where I could use wii fit has fairly limited floor space. How much room do you realistically need to get the best out of the system?

Posted on 5 Apr 2009, 14:07:29 BST
J. Hamston says:
Surprised you've had no replies here! To be able to use all the features, you need enough room to stretch out full length on the floor (for press-ups etc), and to at least be able to step with both feet to either side of the board (for the step aeobics and some yoga moves). Plus the board should be about one metre from the tv. My space is limited too - a bit of shifting coffee tables does the trick.

Posted on 21 Jul 2009, 15:37:07 BST
J. Pearce says:
I also have limited space. I can't stretch my arms up without touching the ceiling (around 6.5ft) Is there any point in me buying this game?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2009, 11:53:05 BST
Teel says:
There are only a couple of exercises (I think only yoga ones) that require you to stretch your arms upwards, and none that require you to jump up. If you have space to lie down on the floor, you will be ok.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Jan 2009
Latest post:  29 Jul 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.