Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Primeval - Series 3 [DVD] forum

How have people reviewed this?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Apr 2009 14:09:13 BDT
BritishHobo says:
Spain are only halfway through the series, and the U.K is only up to episode two.

Posted on 9 Apr 2009 12:18:37 BDT
Paul Tapner says:
Indeed we are. but none of the above reviews are really reviews as such, more comments. nice to see at least one person use the product forum, which is where all such things should be

Posted on 11 Apr 2009 11:05:02 BDT
BritishHobo says:
Plus one tool ruined a big twist for me by not spoilering his comment review.

Posted on 19 Apr 2009 14:16:51 BDT
Quite frankly, I think people who review TV Series that haven't aired fully yet are idiots! They only do it cus they think this season will be good just because the others were, but that might not be the case. YOU CAN'T REVIEW SOMETHING U HAVENT SEEN!

Posted on 10 May 2009 23:46:43 BDT
Su says:
I don't think people should be allowed to review anything before it's release - even if it has been on tv.

I also think that we should be able to have the (unwarned) spoiler ridden so-called reviews removed.

Thanks to this lot I now know that Cutter bits it too, and Jenny leaves !!!!!! I was hoping to buy the dvd without having the story completely buggered by people. If you are going to use spoilers you should at least warn people so they can avoid the review like the plague.

Posted on 16 May 2009 19:08:51 BDT
A. Moriarty says:
I thought that Amazon were supposed to check all reviews for spoilers, bad language and any other unsuitable content before posting them on their website. Obviously not. People should be more responsible though, and I totally agree that they should not post comments before even seeing something. I think It's OK to post a review after seeing something on TV, provided you do it at the end of a series and say in the review how you saw it and that, as a result , you can't comment on special features etc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  8 Apr 2009
Latest post:  16 May 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Primeval - Series 3 [DVD]
Primeval - Series 3 [DVD] by Douglas Henshall (DVD - 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars (140)