How to be a Brilliant Trainee Teacher Paperback – 26 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
How to be a Brilliant Trainee Teacher
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Extremely realistic, positively stated, at all times focussing on simple areas to hone to improve. I had moments of elation, recognising myself AT TIMES as being brilliant (a nice piece of self assessment!) - also noting that there were realistic and achievable areas to work on - and in the best grounding area, aware that there is (well, there are, but very few) no perfect mentor-mentee relationship out there - we're all on our teaching journeys juggling everything...
"How to be a Brilliant Trainee Teacher" is laid out into handy chapters of a decent length that cover all aspects of teaching, from behavioural issues to differentiation within the classroom and how to approach "difficult" topics within your subject. The pictures within the book may be a bit juvenile and unnecessary but the writing itself is second to none. Wright is an expert in this subject and he passes his knowledge on in a simple to understand way that will not overwhelm a new trainee teacher.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology