- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Kiosk Publishing (30 Jun. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0953107310
- ISBN-13: 978-0953107315
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1.4 x 18 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 234,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to be an Artist Paperback – 30 Jun 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Michael Atavar is an artist and a creative consultant with a practice that mixes creativity, business, art and psychology. He works with individuals and businesses, helping to solve professional problems, using creativity as a key. www.creativepractice.com www.210cards.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I know that it will keep me company in the future. The highlights are short yet powerful and useful formulas that stay in your mind for a long time. The rest of the book encourages me to read it again from time to time, giving long distance food for thought.
I had the book in my possession for all of two days, during which time I skim-read it, looking forward to a longer relaxed perusal and putting his advice into action, when a friend declared her intention to begin writing again. She was the obvious ideal reader of this book and so I gave her my copy as a way of ensuring she had someone holding her hand while she gained her confidence and got into her stride.
I'm now awaiting my second copy.
Mr. Michael Atavar is not just famous in what he teaches but he really is a great author. His teaching method is easy to follow and helps to open my eyes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've just graduated university and I was struggling with 'How to be an artist' In the real world. But this book made me see things more clearly and feel more confident in what I... Read morePublished 12 months ago by darthnaida
A real help for anyone in creative business - especially if you work alone.Published 21 months ago by Tuco Ramirez
Bought this for my partner who is training as a sculptor at the moment - it is a lovely, inspired, practical book and a great handbook for the aspiring professional artist. Read morePublished on 15 May 2014 by EagerBeaver
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry