How to Do Your Own Divorce: A practical step-by-step guide to the legal and financial processes in the breakdown of marriage Paperback – 2 Dec 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`This clear and easy-to-follow book is sure to provide background knowledge, support and reassurance needed along the way to separate lives.'
-- Derbyshire Times
About the Author
Peter Wade is a practising solicitor with 25 years experience in legal practice and Family Law.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > For the Layperson
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Divorce
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Divorce & Children