How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper Paperback – 18 Jun 1998
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews of the previous edition: ' … remains an excellent guide to the basics.' New Scientist
'However experienced one feels in the art of presenting their scientific research, this book should have something of use and interest to everyone.' SEB Bulletin --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
This is a practical guide on writing and publishing a scientific paper offering advice for scientists at all levels. New sections include approaching a writing project, the ethics of scientific publishing, and writing for non-native English speakers. Appendices list useful abbreviations, expressions to avoid, and corrections of common errors. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences