- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 376 KB
- Print Length: 124 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HRTV4GG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #556,696 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.49|
Save £3.50 (54%)
How to Write Nonfiction eBooks: A Proven 17-Step Plan for Beginners Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're uncertain about whether you can write a book or don't know where to start, then this is a book for you. You'll certainly find it helpful. Junttila encourages you to get started. This book provides straightforward guidance and it's a quick read.
The book is based on Junttila's own experience in writing books and he generously shares the lessons he has learnt - this is the fifth book he has published as a Kindle book.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. He gives you honest information that works, and it's based on his own experience
2. His focus is on delivering the goods to you -- not on himself at all
3. He communicates in an easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow way which is so helpful, especially for beginners
All of these things are obvious in this ebook. In fact, this book is accompanied with a workbook that will help you even more. It breaks down the steps even further. Reading this book is like having a friend who has your best interests at heart standing by your side as you are writing your own book.
If you are looking for advice without hype and without overwhelm, this is the ebook for you.
Dr. Diane Chesson
Thanks a lot, Henry Juntilla! I have already purchased all your books. I wish you all the best.