on 26 October 2012
I have read many books on the subject of the law of attraction and visualization, but none of them really spoke to me with the same intensity as this book. The author has clearly done an amazing amount of research and has beautifully woven his own story into this book. The book came alive for me and helped me to understand, far better than ever before, how my thoughts and desires are turned into reality.

Highly recommended
on 20 August 2014
I got this after reading other reviews and it was free. I have read a few law of attraction and buddhism books recently. But not many as good as this its so well written and you really get to like the author, what an amazing guy! Inspiring stuff this book, as another reviewer said it really speaks to you. If this was one of the more expensive ebooks it would so be worth every penny. This is one of those books everyone should read no matter what your life story or who you are. Wonderful I cannot praise it enough
on 13 December 2012
Masters of the mind, since ancient times, have known about the power of visualisation. It seems to be a master key to getting what you want. What's interesting and inspiring about this book is that the author personally went through a very serious life threatening illness which kept getting worse until he started healing himself through correct visualisation practice. This is an emotional, moving and uplifting read that will encourage you to help yourself with visualisation. You can tell the writer is well read and versed with the different visualisation and sub-conscious re-programming systems. There are also some nice diagrams to help your understanding of the various concepts.
on 16 July 2013
I loved this book. At the beginning had lots of point I have read somewhere else- Bob Proctor’s & Anthony Robbin’s books, so I have used that to refresh my memory on points from other publications. Second half of the book was all new to me. I think it is a magnificent book, very deep and very beautiful. Definitely a ‘yes’ for every person interested in personal growth.
on 16 February 2013
The author is an excellent writer who describes his serious health problems very well. He proves that if he could recover from such dreadful circumstances through using the power of the mind to believe, and visualize, then anyone can.

He covers a lot of information, including the latest research, and the experiences of famous experts, and I'm sure you will feel inspired to apply it yourself to improve your life.
on 2 March 2013
This book has been written bby a survivor of 2 medical death sentences, so this guy knows about winning. This book is a great journey in personal development and there is some great content that should help you to refocus in your life and to move yourself forward. I highly recommend this book.
on 9 April 2014
OK, I will say it straight, I bought Ross Craft 's book on a whim. Like me, you might have read (and waded through) many books on the Law of Attraction and let's be honest, some books speak to us louder than others. This is one of those books. I found an abundance of useful information within Ross's short yet powerfully written chapters. My heart-felt thanks to the author.
Peace and blessings