How to Use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8 Paperback – 3 Nov 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
New to Dreamweaver and Fireworks 8? How to Use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8 will quickly teach you the basics of the software so that you can get your websites up and running. More than 150 two-page, full- spreads will visually take you through the process of how to use each program to create everything from a simple personal website or a more involved e-business website. Illustrations and figures will lead you through each task with easy-to-follow directions and visual cues. You will learn how to:
- Work with text.
- Reuse information.
- Optimize images.
- Use behaviors and scripts.
- Create forms.
- Use external media.
- Create dynamic webpages.
- Work with CSS.
About the Author
Lon Coley is an IT professional specializing in Office and Internet applications. An experienced teacher and trainer, Lon writes and develops dedicated customized training courses for business and education. These courses cover the whole spectrum of her expertise and are always prepared with the individual client in mind.
Top customer reviews
Each solution is shown step by step with an accompanying (accurate) screen shot and the differences between WIndows and Mac versions of the programs are shown clearly.
A very well written how-to guide that would be a great gift for someone starting to use Dreamweaver and a useful reference book for an intermediate user of the program.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design