Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 October 2014
Fantastic, beautiful, amazing book...I absolutely love it and it isn't even for me! I bought this as Christmas present for my 5yr old daughter who is Dragon mad and I am really pleased with it. It is probably a little old for her but I know that she will love it as it has every single dragon fact. It is beautifully illustrated and the text looks like a written diary in places. I can't wait to give this to her. Quick delivery and great price. Well done Amazon!
on 15 August 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew, together with a Schleich dragon and he loves it to bits. The pictures are fabulous and absorbing, the text ingenious and fun and inspire a child to fantasise along with the story. He flicks back and forth through the book, picking up on different things and explaining all the ratings and naughty habits of the dragons - a boys dream book! Thank you Cressida Cowell!
on 24 July 2015
My 9 year old daughter is obsessed with dragons (I know!!!). To the point where even I am a believer! She loves the Cressida Cowell series and has read them cover to cover 100s of times.... since the age of 6 or 7. She is so inspired that she has now started writing her own versions! Hence she added this book to her collection during a visit to a well known high street newsagent yesterday. Slightly more expensive than Amazon but for the pleasure it is giving her it was worth an extra few pounds. She used her pocket money which means she has a nice keep sake book rather than a piece of cheap plastic tat, which she otherwise would have bought, to add to the ever growing pile of rubbish which accumulates in most modern day houses where children reside (anyway that's another story!).
on 1 March 2015
I'm not exaggerating, this book is amazing. I wouldn't buy this on the Kindle as it has COLOURED ILLUSTRATIONS so it wouldn't have its charm. I saw this book in the shop and I said "I have to have that book." I'm a huge fan of Cressida Cowell's HTTYD books and for me, well, I couldn't stop reading it. From eggs to training, from riding to ... dragon poos this book has EVERYTHING A YOUNG DRAGON TRAINER COULD WANT. I love the JOKES and SARCASTIC THINGS IN THIS BOOK.
on 16 June 2014
One very happy Small had this delivered at the weekend and has been lost in it ever since. As always the illustrations are superb and the witty humour that pervades all the books is there in spades.. Roll on book 12
on 15 December 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas. He's 'How To Train Your Dragon' mad and I know he's going to love this book. Any dragon fan would. It's illustrated beautifully and is full of dragon 'facts'. It's a fantastic book for dipping into and I think my older girls will be wanting a look in too. Highly recommend!
on 25 October 2016
Since my daughter watched How to Train Your Dragon she become the biggest fan of them! She was so pleased when she saw this book and all the presents it had inside (a poster and collector cards are brilliant ideas:). It's a wonderful book with lots of information about dragons. The illustrations are something that immediately catch your attention - they are absolutely fabulous and really well designed!!
The great thing about this book is its so unique its perfect for any age (including the adults )
I think everyone who shows interest in these amazing animals should have this book! It's published in a really good quality so it can be a perfect Christmas present. My daughter said it's now her favourite book so I think it's the best recommendation you can get.
on 11 January 2017
I chose this rating because of the book's great imagination of the world that might be before the AD.It seems so close I could touch it, yet so far away.It changes the way we think, and I think that that is it's contribution, and we should push it.
on 15 December 2016
My 9-year-old son loves this book. He spent a long time poring over the pages until he decided on his favourite dragon (Silver Phantom, in case you were wondering!). Interesting, engaging, and also something children – and adults – can enjoy together.
on 6 August 2014
This is a beautifully illustrated book hard back book, full of dragons and more. Highly recommend.