- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1260 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAM2P9X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #275,830 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Successfully Market your eBook: A Beginner's Guide to Marketing Your Self Published eBook Kindle Edition
Kindle Unlimited: Introducing Best-selling Magazines
Read the latest issues of popular magazines on Kindle. Start your free 30-day trial
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
That's it nothing more.
This eBook is friendly, succinct and makes you feel 'yes I can market my ebook'. The author knows more about this area than most having seen a vast array of ebooks and their authors attempting to gain reader attention. Making the fourth and last section about promotion I felt was really neat as it ensures that authors get the basics right as laid out in the first 3 sections. Blogging, a specific website, great reviews and a facebook page come across as the basics before using any reader deals and paid promotions. Thanks also to the author for nailing ebook marketing in under 30 pages.
The author has written this book in an easy-to-follow guide that will benefit all. Having read several books on this topic, I find that this author has stuck to the task in-hand and not wandered off as many do. The tips are straight to the point and a treasure for all self-published authors and especially for new authors about to enter the mind field of publishing their first eBook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very concise and interesting - the world of marketing your own eBook can be somewhat daunting. This book was really helpful and I'll be sure to utilise some of these ideas.Published 2 months ago by Emma Berry
I have been toying with the idea of writing short stories so thought I'd take a look at how I could market them. Some good ideas and lots to think about.Published 2 months ago by Victoria
Full of useful tips that not only are relevant to the current times but Jo skips tech talk and keeps to the point. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jessegeller
A quick ebook full of great tips for promoting your own ebook on the Kindle platform. Jo comes across as an expert in her field and offers a number of tips and tools that help the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Wine Travelah
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Business > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Publishing & Books