Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 15 June 2007
I believe that certain books speak to us at certain times, so I don't expect everyone to be perhaps as impacted as I have been by this book. However I can honestly say that the things God has revealed to me through this book have changed me and set me free for life.

I have been a Christian for a long time and take my walk with God very seriously, for I long to hear 'Well done good and faithful servant' when I finally meet Jesus. However I had no idea that in doing so I was trying to earn God's love.

For years it has felt as though God had cornered me and no matter where I tried to turn I was made to wait, or doors were shut. Honestly, I felt like God was a little mean. But I accepted it and kept waiting for His instructions.

In reading this book it is as though God's love has exploded in my heart! The chains have fallen off, my eyes have been opened and I finally know in my heart there's not a thing I can do to make him love me any more than he already does, and boy, does he love me (and you)! The fear of making mistakes or 'wasting time' has gone. And I am set free to be my own unique expression of God's love - I am free to be me without fear of what others think or having to conform.

I can thoroughly recommend this book if any of the above speaks to you, or if you are fed up of continually having to please others with no time left for yourself. Even if none of this speaks to you I am certain you will get something from this. I can also thoroughly recommend any other book of Joyce Meyer's (The EveryDay Bible is wonderful) or any other tape or teaching material. Also check out her website [...] . She is one anointed lady, who can help you get to know the Living God for yourself (not just know about Him, but actually know Him in relationship).
on 2 September 1999
I have read several books by Joyce Meyer, and all of them were helpful to me. But if you are looking to learn how to be more confident in Jesus Christ, and to learn how to just "be yourself" without worrying about what everyone else thinks, then this book will be wonderful for you. Now that I've read it, I feel okay to allow God to transform me into His own new creation. One of the key principles in this book is to trust that God is changing you into a better person day by day, even when it doesn't actually feel like it. The book is also good at adressing feelings of insecurity and inferiority.
So if this sounds good, then get the book quickly. It is definitely worth it.
God Bless <>x
on 30 June 2017
good
on 13 April 2009
This book has totally transformed my view of life, of God. Already and I haven't even finished. I think I have about two or three chapters to go.

Every single page, I find something that stands out to me. God speaks to me through this book, page to page, revealing to me the depth of his love... And it's so much more powerful that I could ever have imagined or thought.

I feel more able to be who God wants me to be, and accept my shortfallings.

I recommend you buy this book, I am sure that God will speak to you through it too. Not in the same way he spoke to others, you will get your own unique message from him. As I did.

I am only on here to look for more materials by Joyce Meyer.
To God, be the glory.
on 23 March 2012
It wasn't until the book arrived that I realised it was a full on Christian tract.The marketing is very misleading.Has been moved on to the charity shop.
on 10 January 2014
Amazing! Spoke to my heart. This book couldn't have come to me at a better time...now I can continue to learn to love myself and grow in faith. Praise be to God!
on 19 September 2016
I am still reading this book, it's wonderful, I thank God I can see and read, these things we take for granted.
on 3 August 2015
very good item, fast delivery...
on 19 December 2015