on 25 May 2014
I am particularly impressed with 3 key things about the book. First, the simple message resonates with the simplicity and directness of the book's title and it encapsulates a very basic human need - to be listened to. Second, I find the layout to be particularly easy and memorable especially with the use of the visuals and 3rd the bite size actionable insights/tips makes this book my favourite 'go to' reference material.
on 22 January 2014
I got recommended that book through Chartered Management Institute and I am glad that I put my hand on ...
This is position that is giving insight in to how to speak..
Get it and master your speech...
on 3 May 2016
Anyone can speak. But do people listen? Often they don’t! This gem of a book by Dr Mike Clayton guides you to be heard, get attention, stand out, and to become influential. Don’t miss this book that’s packed full with tools, tips and tricks.
on 9 November 2013
Very well written. Engaging. Great practical tips that are easy to use in any situation. I would highly recommend it.
on 14 December 2014
I enjoy reading and using this book as reference.