on 31 July 2013
Covers many interesting topics that Christians should be informed about and have convictions. This is a book well written and thorough and of current interest.
on 20 June 2013
This series of books was recommended to me by another Christian friend. He is an excellent writer as he describes and explains complicated truths in a way which anyone can understand. At the same time he does not generalise or simplify things so that they lose their power.

Really makes you think how you are living as a Christian...... Is your life self-centred or God centred?
on 6 June 2014
I am reading this series of books on Christianity and the way we should act. This book was difficult to take in because of the subject matter and will have to be read again. Whilst I do not find myself in total agreement with Mr Sproul's position it is a very detailed booklet on the subject and well worth studying.
Recommended
on 6 October 2014
I enjoyed reading this book, and found it very enlightening. I decided to read it to support my AS level in 'RE, but found that it gave me more insight into what it means to be a Christian and how I should read and understand the Word of God.

I would definitely recommend this book as it is a light and fairly easy read.
on 18 December 2013
Whilst the language is sometimes a little complicated, this is nonetheless a worthwhile read. It provides insight into both sides of the argument in many of today's moral and ethical dilemmas. It can be read as a whole or some of the latter chapters can stand alone as discussions on various topics such as war, abortion etc
on 6 July 2016
Love it. RC Sproul is a great theologian who brings a clear, understandable and relevant theology from a reformed view point. Great introductory book. Great reading.
on 14 November 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.