- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 445 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IVOEW56
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,008,948 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Shoot People: Preparation, Interaction & Posing People in Portrait Photography (Photography Revealed Book 5) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Look out for my other books. The End.
Not worth your time, let alone £1.84.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Who needs all day to say the same old thing....
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Reference