- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Business; 01 edition (7 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292148403
- ISBN-13: 978-1292148403
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,617 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Sell Online: The Experts' Guide to Making Your Business More Successful and Profitable Online Paperback – 7 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO GROWING YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS.
In this book Christer Holloman, bestselling author and The Guardian technology expert, has lined up the leaders behind some of the most successful online retailers, and those that advise them, to reveal their best-kept secrets on how to grow your online retail business.
• Discover how to grow your online business for short, medium and long term growth
• Find out how to acquire customers, keep them and understand them
• Use cost-effective sales, marketing and social media to build revenue and profile
• Understand how to shape the customer journey and convert browsers into buyers
• Ensure technology works for you by using the right platforms and software
Plus - visit www.sell-online.co for free extra material such as more top tips, downloadable case studies, video interviews with those the experts features in the book, and more.
How to Sell Online is your ultimate guide to online business, whatever the size of your company.
About the Author
Christer Holloman is an experienced digital business change consultant. He is the CEO and cofounder of Divido (http://divido.com/), a fast-growing technology start-up in the process of changing the old school financial services sector.
Credited as “One of London’s Most Influential Individuals Within New Media” by The Evening Standard, he is often invited to write for The Guardian, Sky News and GQ about how organisations can make the most of opportunities presented by new technologies. Christer is the author of the The Social Media MBA series (Wiley).
Top Customer Reviews
The book is divided into sections on Retail truths, Attracting more customers, selling more, surprising customer service and Key opportunities in the coming year and these sections are sub-divided into chapters. Each chapter is sensibly set out and gives you the information in small chunks rather than log-winded waffle – so it is easier to absorb the information. There are extra boxes set out like “Lessons for you” which give you a quick glance at useful info/insights etc to help you along the way… and “Recommended actions” – advice to make your business more helpful and successful.
I’m really impressed with the book and am finding it hard not to give it 5 stars… so I have…
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very inspirational and great ideas to increase online sales!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Get the book, read it now, spread the word. Definitely recommend it!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great book. Super informative and interesting. Can definitely recommend it!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management