How to Research Paperback – 4 Jul 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lorraine Blaxter and Christina Hughes are based at the University of Warwick. Lorraine Blaxter is a lecturer in the School of Health and Social Studies and Christina Hughes is a reader in Sociology.
Malcolm Tight is a professor in teh Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University.
Top customer reviews
Secondly, I received a great service and fastest delivery I have ever imagined. They say the book is USED, but to my surprise, its just like NEW! Very clean and neat, no mark, no stain! They actually stand for their word. This book was recommended to me by a Professor, my prospective PhD Thesis Supervisor and it makes a great difference in my approach. What next? Grab your copy ASAP!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research