on 2 January 2014
I literally bought this book about 10 minutes ago, and have literally breezed through the pages. It is a very very basic guide to getting more views on YouTube, and states pretty much the obvious i.e. keywords, annotations, using the description box etc.

I guess it's suitable for a novice, but I'm sure the majority of people who search for information to boost their hits on YouTube will know 90% of the tips in this book.

My advice is to save your money, and perhaps spend the extra £8 on a detailed guide because you're not going to get much from this.

I thought I could 'save some money' and grab an instant guide via kindle, but I think a lot of these kindle books are saturated with people trying to make a quick buck by writing short essays and flogging them off on Amazon for the unsuspecting buyer.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good e-books out there, just don't expect much for £2 - £3.
on 23 August 2013
Another great addition to James Green's "How to Rank" kindle book series.

Packed full of useful advice, it's a must for anyone wanting to improve their YouTube listings.
on 29 May 2013
This book had some great keys. I have been working with youtube videos for a while, and this book actually opened my eyes to a couple of fresh strategies. Great
on 24 March 2014
I have a number of videos on YouTube and found this to be an excellent book in helping me to rank those videos.