- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do Paperback – 3 Jan 2019
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 3 Jan 2019||
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Favorite productivity book since Getting Things Done by David Allen. Simple techniques to get the clutter out of your head and into a system you trust.'--Amazon.com reviewer
From the Author
Graham Allcott is an entrepreneur, keynote business speaker and founder of Think Productive. Think Productive run public workshops throughout the UK and also run in-house workshops for staff at a diverse range of organizations, including eBay, Heineken, BT, and the Gates Foundation. He is the host of the popular business podcast, Beyond Busy. He is also the author of How to be a Study Ninja and A Practical Guide to Productivity.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 146 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?