- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
How [Not] To Write A Hit Song!: 101 Common Mistakes to Avoid If You Want Songwriting Success Paperback – 17 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Brian Oliver is a highly experienced music publisher, songwriter, musician and music consultant who has been involved in the music industry for over 25 years. He has worked on the songs of legendary writers like Neil Diamond, Janis Ian, Albert Hammond, Chip Taylor and Gilbert O’Sullivan and bands like The Stranglers and Spandau Ballet. He has also been a consultant to major companies such as Universal Music and Warner Music.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It gave a well balanced view and was written in a style that I feel readers of all ages could identify with. A great tool for any aspiring writer and composer!