- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How Not to be a Doctor: And Other Essays Hardcover – 5 Apr 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
'An all-round excellent book, which would appeal to a wide range of healthcare professionals and students... a light-hearted way of looking at serious subjects' --BMA Panel of Judges
About the Author
John Launer is a GP and medical educator known for his work in consultation skills, clinical supervision, and narrative based medicine. He is one of the best-known columnists in the British medical press and has contributed columns and articles to numerous periodicals and journals, including Times Health Supplement and BMJ, for over twenty years. He is the author of Sex Versus Survival: The Life and Ideas of Sabina Spielrein also available from Duckworth. Find out more: http://www.johnlauner.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I must get back to it.....I have not devoured a book so voraciously for quite a while! Thank you!