- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press; 2nd edition (22 Feb. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569755175
- ISBN-13: 978-1569755174
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 432,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How Meditation Heals: Scientific Evidence and Practical Applications Paperback – 22 Feb 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Eric Harrison has trained in the Buddhist meditation methods of Burma and Tibet and is director of Perth Meditation Centre. He lives in Australia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Mind-Body Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation