How to Measure Digital Marketing: Metrics for Assessing Impact and Designing Success Hardcover – 16 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This book is THE definitive guide to help all marketers value their digital efforts and accelerate their digital transformation.'
-Frédéric Colas, Co-founder of P&G Worldwide Digital Marketing Department of Fullsix Group and of Fast-Up Partners
'Laurent is one of the sharpest minds in the digital marketing business and this book reflects his deep understanding of the digital measurements opportunity.'
-Pete Blackshaw, Global Head of Digital and Social Media, Nestlé; SA Winner of 2009 "Great Minds" award by Advertising Research Foundation
'Data is not all that important. It is what you do with data that's important. Using key business frameworks like AIDA, Laurent simplifies the complex data world and helps you unlock the value from your analytics investment.'
-Avinash Kaushik, Author of Web Analytics 2.0, Web Analytics: An Hour A Day
'The book balances theory with practical measurement advice. Laurent also captures the significant shift to digital-enabled, one-to-one dialogues that marketers must deliver to be successful. This book deserves a place on your book shelf.'
-Rex Briggs, CEO, Marketing Evolution; Author of SIRFs Up: The Story of How Spend-To-Impact Response Functions (SIRFs), Algorithms and Software Are Changing the Face of Marketing
'We are in need of some systematic and thorough thinking about how to measure the impact of digital marketing. Laurent Flores's book does just that. I highly recommend this book to both academic and practitioner audiences in marketing.'
-Dr Dominique Hanssens, Bud Knapp Distinguished Professor of Marketing, UCLA
A unique guide to assessing whether a digital marketing campaign has or will be successful. For professionals who want the tools needed to deliver successful campaignsSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I was expecting the book would help in defining a strategy on how to read data and build more traffic, but there is nothing of that sort.
Maybe the book could be good a undergraduate student or people who have zero knowledge about digital metrics.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research