- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; Revised edition edition (5 Dec. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292083255
- ISBN-13: 978-1292083254
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,833,532 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Manage Stress (Brilliant Business) Paperback – 5 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Ready to take back control?
We all have stress in our lives. It could be a deadline at work, a major change such as a house move, or a relationship breakdown. Whatever it is, it can leave you feeling out of control.
How to Manage Stress helps you work out what it is that makes you stressed and shows you how you can tackle it. Whether you crumble under pressure, get angry, or simply bury your head in the sand, this book provides effective techniques to help you take the edge off and even channel your stress in a positive way.
· Know how to create a calm and stress-free environment
· Make better use of your time – never again get overwhelmed
· Identify stress in yourself and others – and know what to do about it
‘Engaging, practical and packed with simple to achieve exercises that really do help you combat stress.’
Matthew Cole, Clinical Director, York Stress & Trauma Centre