- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 343 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Digital (29 Feb. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 071260734X
- ISBN-13: 978-0712607346
- ASIN: B00755HTMU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #744,274 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
How To Make Your First Million Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I bought this book when I was going through a phase of reading autobiographies and motivational books by successful people with a clear and proven track record, and to me it was like inviting a guest speaker round to my house one evening to talk about their personal experiences and viewpoints in running a business. I liked Lillian Too's style which highly readable and one of having been there before all of us, and giving us the low down on things we should expect to find.
I also liked the size of the book which is a compact 5.25x 6.5 inches (135mm x 165mm) Why? Because for the person who merely tolerates his/her job, and wants to join the "Wage Slave Escape Committee" it is a book that fits snugly into your coat pocket and lends itself wonderfully to sneak reading in company time. There is also a bit of Feng Shui thrown in for good measure which I for one didnt pay much attention to as it doesnt interest me, but then each to his own - if it works for you and you are not oppressing anyone else then go for it!
As an avid book collector I certainly consider this book to be one of my friends and I think you will too. Happy reading!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book is a great resource combined with many others. I give it 5-star just so i can fix its ratings a little , i think it deserves an overall of 4-star.
Same, same same information in all her 20+ books. she is running out of ideas to make money , I guess !!
A very boring book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Feng Shui
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Management & Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling