How to Love a Libra:How to Get Along and be Friends with the 7th Sign of the Zodiac Paperback – 14 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Mary English has written a guide-book homage, that is as charming, enchanting, intimate, factual and aptly fanciful as is her Libran subject. And I'm going out immediately to acquire the harmonizing, balancing recommended Bach Flower adaptogen immediately. Or as close to ""immediately,"" as a Libran can be. --Caroline Casey Author of Making the Gods Work for You
About the Author
Mary English is a professional Astrologer who uses her skills in her private practice to empower her clients and guide them to a fuller life. She lives in Bath, England.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is just enough information in each section to give one a good overview of the way everything dovetails into the personality traits.
I recognised the differences between myself, my daughter and my husband (all Librans!) Wish I'd had a copy a few years earlier.
A great read and I have lots of Libran friends that I see typical remarks made ,one thing is certain about Librans they need to live in beautiful surroundings,somewhere that is dull and shoddy will depress them!
It is well written in a conversational style that makes the terms of astrology easier to understand. I enjoyed it so much that I now want Mary English's advice on leo, pisces, taurus and virgo!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am luckey anuth to be marred to a libra and un luckey anuth to have a libran for a sisster.So I needed to know a little more about how thay ticked,and this book was up to the... Read morePublished on 30 April 2013 by Mr. M. O. G. Merry