How Law Works: The Machinery and Impact of Civil Justice Hardcover – 12 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Former Labour MP for Dudley North, 1997-2005; Solicitor-General 1998-2001, Visiting Professor, University of London, at the London School of Economics and Political Science, 1986-1997
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Civil Rights & Citizenship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > War & Defence Operations