Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2013
Maybe, as another reviewer has suggested, colour healing is pseudo scientific clap trap, but if you are interested in the subject there is certainly a lot of information in this book. The book itself is not bad, but obviously you need to have a degree of tolerance for the subject matter to bother reading it in the first place. What impressed me (as someone decidedly on the fence as to the value of colour healing) was the range of this book - it includes mandalas, chakras and auras, as well as giving the author's interpretation of which colours to use to heal various conditions using hands or light etc.
on 12 July 1998
Ted Andrews is a true facilitator of healing. With this easy to follow guide you can implement these tecniques into your daily practice or use the skills for your own personal use. Great book for beginners.
on 27 February 2013
I noticed that Mr A. Customer had given this book five stars. I have always found Arthur, as I believe his name is, to be a most reliable reviewer so I rushed out and bought this latest volume in the life-enhancing Ted Andrews collection. Alas, I am afraid that this time Arthur was off target. I eagerly devoured the book and prepared to put its wisdom into practice. Mrs Daz has been feeling a little off colour recently so I decided to help by cleaning her chakras and balancing her mandala. I purchased a number of Dulux Matchpots from my local DIY emporium and spent several hours painting swirls of colour on the bedroom wall. All to no avail, I'm afraid. My dear lady wife's chakras remained firmly blocked, while her mandala continued to be decidedly wobbly. In defence of Mr Andrews, his book does specify the use of colors. Perhaps his healing system only works on the other side of the Atlantic. If this is the case, I feel that the book should carry some warning to this effect. Otherwise, customers less open-minded than myself might dismiss it as a rather expensive example of new age hippy pseudo-scientific claptrap.
66 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2016
Lovely clear and easy book to use and understand. Well written basic introductory book.
on 15 July 2015
Amazing product exstreamly happy A********
on 15 August 2015
item arrived safely fast delivery