- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King; 01 edition (1 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780677294
- ISBN-13: 978-1780677293
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.3 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 142,904 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Have Great Ideas: A guide to creative thinking Paperback – 1 Feb 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Ingledew is the author of The A¬Z of Visual Ideas and Photography. He has taught and written about design, photography and
creative thinking for 20 years, worked at universities in Europe, America and Japan, and recently helped to set up an Art School in northern China. He is a Visiting Professor at The London School of Film, Media and Design at The University of West London.