- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Celestial Arts; First Printing edition (31 July 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587611198
- ISBN-13: 978-1587611193
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.8 x 18 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 273,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How To Be Happy Dammit: A Cynic's Guide to Spiritual Happiness Paperback – 31 Jul 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Life Lesson #21: You must remember: You are here now . . . no, no, now . . . NO, NOW! You are a human being and not a human was or a human will be. So you try to spend more time being present--and less time being busy. Though, granted, things have gotten a heck more hectic since you were born. You now even have an answering machine. (You now even have people to avoid on this answering machine.) You also know that sometimes you can get so outrageously busy that you could pass by a troll standing on the street corner waving a million bucks at you . . . and you might not even notice. Meaning . . . Life Lesson #22: It doesn't matter how fast you get there if you're heading in the wrong direction." --From HOW TO BE HAPPY, DAMMIT"Offers tasty mood food. . . .a fascinating read." --The Toronto Star Week
Provides a unique look at finding the joy in life with humorous, thought-provoking wisdom, that even a cynic can appreciate.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dip. H.E. NLP/Hyp, BSc. (Psych)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?