How to be Happy All the Time: The Wisdom of Yogananda, Volume 1 Paperback – 26 Oct 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yoga and meditation practitioners usually come across Yogananda at some point on their spiritual journey. The Indian spiritual teacher who penned the book Autobiography of a Yogi is legendary mostly because his account of enlightenment is so incredibly inspiring to spiritual seekers in the west. This volume combines new material from Paramhansa Yogananda and is appropriate not just for his hundreds of thousands of followers and admirers in North America. The book includes short excerpts from his talks, writing and teachings within his community. What comes across is that this yogi is not only wise but able to use works to playfully explain some of the most complicated ideas about spirit. The book covers many topics including the search for happiness, sharing happiness with others, techniques for finding happiness, balancing success and happiness, and so forth. RECOMMENDATION: I liked this book. It s simple format and rich content make it an easy gift for yoga and meditation practitioners of all ages. --Taz Tagore, Beliefnet. com, April, 2012"
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Buy it, read it, practice its teachings and transform your life and outlook.
As Yoganandaji's Guru said, Sri Yukteswarji "the dark past of all man is filled with many shames, everything in future will improve if you make a spiritual effort now".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved The autobiography of a Yogi and this is in a similar vein. He is an exceptional man. This is an easy way into his teachings.Published on 26 Jan. 2014 by S Winspur
U can see things in different prospective,very interesting & deep,highly recommend, it help to understand your environment ,,so be happy.Published on 13 Jan. 2014 by birvirender singh
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks