This is a book that was written in all seriousness at the time but is now so chauvinistic that you can’t and shouldn’t take it seriously. It is interesting to read how people thought wives should act but it is great to see times have changed. That being said, it has some lines which you can’t help but laugh at due to the absurdity. This is a small book and a great idea for a novelty wedding gift or in my case, to give my girlfriend (bit of a feminist) a surprise Xmas stocking present. Hoping she sees the funny side! Will update review and report if i survived...

If you liked my review please take a second to click the "Like/Helpful" button, it lets me know I'm doing things right. I do these to help Amazon purchasers make informed decisions about the products they are buying and I am not incentivised to leave a review.
review image review image
on 10 March 2017
Bought as a wedding present for the wife :-) The room thought it was funny anyway which is all that counts right??
on 3 March 2017
a nice little bit of fun for my and the Mrs, we both like them (we got both the wife and husband one)
on 28 May 2017
This is a sweet book, but much much smaller than I was expecting.
on 22 April 2017
Arrived on time and product as expected.
on 28 April 2017
Funny how times change
on 11 May 2017
good value for money, purchased for a hen weekend
on 10 March 2015
Bought this for my husband on Valentine's day. He found it amusing. But as he said 'he already does everything in the book anyway" Ha
on 17 June 2017
This book is so very true of husb dos & donts & really funny as well. I think this book will be a family tradition in future. Very entertaining for the man who has everything.
on 19 May 2017
Absolutely love it. It is just what I wanted. Cannot wait to give it to my husband to be on our wedding day in 2 weeks. Great quality and quick delivery