- Paperback: 82 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Standard size edition (24 Sept. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1517454824
- ISBN-13: 978-1517454821
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,589,635 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Free Up Your Stuck Thinking: The top 33 ways to change your limiting thoughts! Paperback – 24 Sep 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve has been in private practice for over 20 years, and is a Registered Psychotherapist (MBACP), Clinical Hypnotherapist (NCH, BIH, CNHC) and NLP Master Practitioner and Licensed Trainer (SNLP). He runs busy UK practices in Central London (Harley Street) and Hampshire (Winchester) and enjoys sharing his knowledge with both clients and colleagues. Articles about his work, approach and results have appeared in Easy Living, The Times, The Mail on Sunday, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The Independent, Holland And Barrett's Healthy Living, FHM Magazine and many other publications.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.