- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
How Fear Works: Culture of Fear in the Twenty-First Century Hardcover – 14 Jun 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frank Furedi returns to the theme of Fear in our society and culture
About the Author
Professor Frank Furedi is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Kent. A public intellectual and commentator greatly in demand, he is the author of a number of acclaimed books including The Culture of Fear, The Politics of Fear, Where Have All the Intellectuals Gone? and Paranoid Parenting.