- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Hyperion; Reprint edition (31 Dec. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786881631
- ISBN-13: 978-0786881635
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 914,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit Paperback – 31 Dec 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
he lets you see that marketing can be learned, that it is an art & a science.
guy also lets you see the fun in marketing. that there's a career in here, what matters is creativity & guts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ah, what a book!
It's exciting and fun, with a laugh around every corner and all the stories you could want. A substantial helping of food for thought. Read more
Coming from the public education arena, I was (amazingly enough) able to find approaches to dealing with all my associates, from my students to their parents to my administrators. Read morePublished on 10 May 1997
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship