- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Cope with Difficult Parents: (Overcoming Common Problems) Paperback – 23 Nov 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Windy Dryden has worked in psychotherapy and counselling for nearly 30 years, and is the author of over 150 books, including Assertiveness Step by Step (written with Daniel Constantinou, Sheldon Press, 2004) and his latest release Overcoming Jealousy (Sheldon Press, 2005). Dr Dryden is Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Go
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.