How To Cheat In Photoshop CC: The art of creating realistic photomontages Paperback – 24 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve Caplin is a graphic artist, illustrator, and journalist who loves to create images that blur the line between illusion and reality. His satirical photomontage work has been commissioned by newspapers and magazines around the world, including The Guardian, Men’s Health, and L’Internazionale, as well as advertising agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi. He is the author of many best-selling Focal Press books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So to the book it's self. Well the author has amassed nearly all the photos he uses on to a web site and allows you to download them and follow through his lessons. And that works very well. There are also videos, (five hours worth), which you have to watch on the webpage, but again, these help very much in what is for a lot of people a steep learning curve. I brought three books to learn with, and by far the best is this one. You do have to have some experience with photoshop, if you are a beginner then there is a lot you won't know. This is after all not a manual on using photoshop but really how to do photomontages, or compositing. There are other online resouces to help you. I have paid for and downloaded some of them and they are very good, but sometimes you just need a hard copy, something you can flip open and simply see and read how to do a certain action. Video is good for that, but it is clumsy, so while I have them and use them, I like to work my way through a book like this.
Steve is a good teacher, the videos especially have a relaxed easy tone in the way he delivers them, you feel he is there, almost.
So if you want to learn how to create photomontages then I would have to say this book is the pick of the bunch. Excellent and works very well for me. Five stars, as simple as that.
I cant wait to get cracking with it ! Everything ive been wanting to learn and more , thanks
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation