- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
How To Be An Adult In Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving Paperback – 15 Jun 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Well-constructed and thought-provoking."--Spirituality & Health"An inspiring and highly practical guide to effective relationships."--Kathlyn Hendricks, coauthor of Conscious Loving and The Conscious Heart
The author says "Most people think of love as a feeling, but love is not so much a feeling as a way of being present". This book offers a fresh perspective on love and relationships, one that focuses not on finding an ideal mate, but on becoming a more loving and realistic person. Drawing on the Buddhist concept of mindfulness, it explores the five hallmarks of mindful loving: attention, acceptance, appreciation, affection and allowing.See all Product description